Choking Hazard – Small parts not suitable for children under 6 years old.
CAN I PICK UP MY ORDER?
You certainly can! If you find yourself in or around the Waterloo, Ontario area we would love to meet you while you are picking up. Please email ahead of time to make arrangements.
- Shipping costs are covered by the customers.
- All shipping charges will be charged separately. We ship mostly by Loomis or Canpar, whichever will give you the best value and service, usually within 2 weeks.
- We will not be responsible for orders/shipments sent to the wrong address due to the customer’s error. This must be taken up by the customer with the respective carrier.
- Shipping damages and shortages must be reported within 10 days of receipt.
* If incorrect merchandise is received, please contact Panda Koolmart within 10 days of receipt. Panda Koolmart will ship the correct merchandise at our expenses.
* All returns/exchanges are to be reported within 30 days of date of receipt. Shipping costs are non-refundable other than defective goods.
* All returns/exchanges must be pre-approved by Panda Koolmart. Please contact us for further instructions.
* The Customer will be responsible for paying their own shipping cost for returning/exchanging any items.
* Any returned/exchanged items must be kept in the original packaging and not be used, worn, marked, repackaged with other materials or customer labels. We appreciate your cooperation.
The health and safety of our customers is our primary concern. We constantly endeavour to provide products that are lead and cadmium safe.
The recommended age for jewellery wear is 6+ years old. Do not allow children of any age to place any jewellery, charms, etc. in their mouths. Please keep your little ones safe.
Panda Koolmart takes great measures in protecting your personal privacy. Since we are committed to protecting the security and welfare of all our clients, our policy is to protect the privacy of every visitor to our company website. To assist you in understanding how we collect and use information gathered on our website we have provide the following overview:
*Personal Information Provided by Consent
Panda Koolmart does not collect individual identifiable data from users on our website unless you have chosen to provide it to us either via an electronic form or email. All information is kept strictly confidential. There are a number of ways we collect your information on our website. You provide personal information when:
- Sending an Email
- Submitting An Online Request
- Other Possible Forms of Online Communication
By using any of these services, you automatically consent to the collection and use of your personal information by Panda Koolmart as described in this policy. It is important to note that you may withdraw your consent at any time simply by emailing us. If you do not give consent, or you later withdraw it, you may not be able to receive certain services that rely on the collection and use of personal information.
*IP Addresses & Website Traffic
When you visit our website, we collect some basic statistical information that does not identify you as an individual user. This includes the amount of traffic visiting the site, which pages are visited and for how long, which search engines the visitors are using to get to our site, and what ISP they are using. We use the information we collect to improve the quality of our web site, enhance or tailor the information we offer, and make your experience on our site as valuable and efficient as possible. None of this information is ever disclosed to third parties. It is kept strictly confidential.
*Third Party Links & Websites
From time-to-time Panda Koolmart will provide links to third parties as a courtesy to our visitors. They may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We encourage you to review any privacy policies or notices posted by those service providers.
*Questions & More Information
For more information on the federal Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), please see the act posted in its entirety on the Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website at www.privcom.gc.ca